If your children (or anyone else for that matter) have said they know you better than you know them, you need to play Sussed All Sorts. All Sorts is a fun quiz with a twist: instead of general knowledge, you answer multiple choice questions about each other. After all, it is what is inside us that counts. One minute you might be talking about climbing a volcano and the next minute you could be discussing being invisible. Laugh at how mistaken you can be about each other. Gameplay is easy, with scoring for competitive players. All Sorts gets everyone listening as well as talking: because no matter how well you think you know someone, you have never got them totally sussed.
Sussed All Sorts (The Best Conversations You Have Never Had) (Family Friendly Card Game)
- Who knows you: Prove you know your friends and family BETTER than they know YOU
- Portable | Easy to play | Over 200 topics
- Hilarious and unpredictable: Discover how little you know about each other
- Suitable for kids, teenagers, young adults and adults
- Recommended by the Good Toy Guide for 2017 | Contains: Deck of 55 premium Sussed cards; 150 score sheets; rules